Thursday, 5 September 2013

Winnie Stuck in a Book

I love these little Winnie owl images from Polka Doodles they're so cute and versatile.  Nice and quick and easy to color in too :)

I've spotted some new Polka Doodles rubber stamps among my long and distinguished list of new products.  I'm working hard to get them all on the website as quickly as possible.  I'll be popping a note on our Facebook page when they're ready.


Products Used:
Papers and gems free with Creative Cardmaking Magazine Issue 51
Orange - Burnt OrangeGingerMustard
Terracotta - Burnt OrangeTanGinger
Yellow - MustardButtercup
Muted Green - Moss
Pink - Cocktail Pink

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. I love Winnie, brings back memories from my days on the DT for Willow Sketchie, this is a lovely card Bridie.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bridie. I love the cute image and beautiful papers
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Bridie. I love the cute image and beautiful papers
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Bridie. Such a cute image. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card! I love the colors!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Sketchy Colors! Good luck!

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! One can never get enough of adorable owls. ;) Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image. I love the way you colored it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week.
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete