Friday, 22 February 2013

Pink Fairy Princess

I'm not too sure about this image, it's a bit "cartoony" for my taste.  But it had to feature a crown so my choices were limited.  It's only because of my recent digi spending spree that I had choices at all.  I'm so glad I decided to treat myself, having more digis to chose from makes it so much easier to find images to fit any challenge.

I've just noticed the glitter isn't showing up too well in the photo - darn the British winter - roll on spring!  I popped up into my new loft studio this morning to hang some washing on the airer, even at this time of year the light is AMAZING!  I'm so glad I invested in the extra sky light.  It's actually finished as far as the building work goes, just a few finishing touches of paint and the skirting to varnish.  But unfortunately that's not going to happen for a while, I'll be filling it with all my stuff ready for the builders coming to fit a new bathroom and re-plaster most of my flat.  So then I'll have to take all my stuff back out to finish the painting and fit a carpet, a job I was hoping to avoid.  But hey, after all the years I've spent saving for this I think I can wait a few months more for my dream studio!  Enough waffle, point is there is glitter on the flower and a little on her dress.


Products Used:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the sweet image, pretty image and fabulous layout.
    I always have trouble with glitter and sparkle showing up on my cards too!
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a cute card and the princess is really sweet with pink dress:) Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with a fabulous layout ... and I love the cute image!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink... hope to see you again soon with another PINK creation!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love all the pink and the quirky image!

    Good luck with all the building work!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute card Bridie, the pink looks fab and I love the pom pom embellishments.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, love the image.

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bridie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card!!! Such pretty colours, thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous Bridie.Really love your pretty colours and design and fab sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge and Passion for Promarkers challenge :D

    xx coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Love the sweet image and the pretty color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, sweet card.
    Thank you for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bridie, your beautifully colored flower princess looks fabulous on this wonderfully layered and lightly embellished card. Your heart charm adds an especially nice touch. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "Charmed, I'm Sure (add a charm)" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...