Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Christmas Me To You

I've had some exciting news today . . . I've been planning, saving and dreaming about the final stage of the renovations on my little flat.  I was worried I hadn't saved enough but I got the first quote through today and it just happens to be exactly what I have saved!  I'm so excited to finally be confident that the renovations will be going ahead as planned!

Products Used:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


  1. Great card, I love the layering and the image is sooo cute. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Merry Christmas.


  2. Beautiful christmas card, lovely work. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, good luck. Merry Christmas cheers Sue N x

  3. Oh this is adorable...how sweet is that image!!! Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

  4. This is a lovely card, such a cute image and fab papers.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.

  5. This is such an adorable and beautiful christmas card! Love the details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

  6. Oh what a beautiful card, and a supercute teddy..
    Thank you for joining this weeks sketchchallenge with us in SC.
    Lot's of good luck, and welcome back to our next challenge.

    Hugs, Kaia

  7. Such a cute card, lovely image.
    Thank you for joining the Cute Christmas challenge over at Cutie Pies and good luck x Susan x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...